Friday 5 June 2020

A schedule 1 morning


A local(ish) trip to see some good birds in very good light paid off.  It was worth the early start.

This is the best views I have ever had of a Barn Owl with the bird hunting at close-quarters for 20 minutes.










This Reed Bunting popped up just a metre in front of me, as I was waiting for the Barn Owl to appear.

                                   


I've had better and closer views of Black-necked Grebe, but I still think these are okay. Absolutely beautiful birds.






Just a Linnet.







Little Ringed Plover. If only if the grass hadn't been in the way!  It is what it is. At least my camera focused on the bird!





Birds in flight like this are always a challenge. I don't think this one is quite right, but it's not bad either.



No comments:

Post a Comment